Terms and Conditions
- No dogs are allowed on the campsite
- All campfires must be put out by campers before 10.30pm
- Only fire-pits rented from us are to be used
- No music or noise after 10.30pm
- No nighttime car movements between 10.30pm & 6.30am
- Drive slowly – 5mph limit on the campsite and by the entrance
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Appropriate footwear should be worn at all times
- No generators, drones or chinese lanterns allowed
- Only customers of the campsite are permitted onsite
- Booking is exclusive to respectable campers. By respectable we mean the ability to respect your fellow campers and your environment. We reserve the right of admission.
- In our experience lack of respect for fellow campers is almost always associated with the mismanagement of alcohol. If heavy consumption is a part of your camping ideal – please do not book with us.
- We are a family site that aims to provide a safe camping environment for all. You will understand this is an open area in the countryside with changeable weather and that, by it’s very nature, has various risks such as slips.
- As we want everyone to enjoy their stay, it is an important condition that any visitor to our site must not excessively disturb or have a negative impact on the enjoyment of other campers.
- If any of our terms are not adhered to, you may be asked to leave the campsite.
Reasons for not allowing dogs on site:
Unfortunately, due to irresponsible dog owners & a number of major incidents we will no longer be allowing dogs on site from 2018 onwards. We have had a large amount of complaints from both other campers and various neighbours and therefore need to make this change. We apologise to all campers who have been affected by this change but unfortunately it needs to happen. Many campers who have booked with us this year are leaving their dogs with friends & family or in kennels. Also, many people have mentioned they are pleased with the new rule changes, including people who have dogs!
If you or any of your group require nearby kennels try the following:
- Bures Dog Company – Rivendell High Street, Bures Suffolk CO8 5HZ – 01787 227 930 / 07842 967 113
- Blackbrook Kennels, Cattery & Dog Grooming Limited, Ipswich Road, Dedham, Colchester, CO7 6HS – 01206 322284