- We only accept cash or cheque
- Please arrive after 12pm (& no later than 8pm)
- Please depart before 12pm
- June till 3 September is 2 nights minimum at weekends
- Bank holidays are 3 night minimum (you must arrive on the Friday)
- We open again on the 27th April 2018
- We will be closing on 16th September 2018
- £22 – 2 people in tent/caravan/camper per night (maximum of 2 adults)
- Additional children (above 2 people) are free of charge in the same tent
- £5 – per additional adult in tent/caravan/camper per night (above 2 adults)
- £5 – additional separate children only tent per night
End April to mid-September 2018 – Available every Saturday (& bank holiday weekends on Sunday’s) – For customers staying on site only – You can now rent a canoe to paddle Constable Country’s famous river Stour.
Our neighbour Griff Rhys Jones described the area as the “Venice of East Anglia” and we have a beautiful stretch of river to explore both upstream and downstream.
Canoe Hire – 10am till 5pm (7 hours) – £54 all day hire – Buoyancy aids for children are free of charge. The canoes can seat either 3 adults only or 2 adults & 2 children – Canoes can be taken to the Anchor Inn Pub downstream via two step weir portages. Canoes can be shared between groups & taken both upstream & downstream from the site.
£3 – per adult buoyancy aid (full day hire)
We have limited availability of canoes for hire on site.
Once booked, any cancellations must have at least 24 hours notice.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Availability and Bookings.
Scout’s & Duke of Edinburgh Groups
- £5 per child
- £5 per group leader
- Non peak-season only
- £4 – Fire Pit (per stay)
- £12 – Per large bag of wood
- Wood includes fire-starters & kindling
- No need to book campfires, we deliver everything to your pitch
- Campfires must be put out by campers before 11pm
- We provide water buckets to put the fires out with
Free of Charge
- Warm showers
- Small gazebo 3m*3m (bring your own)
- Extra car
- Boat launch (river permits issued by the EA & Canoe Union)
- Fishing (rod license required)
Our Charity of the Year
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- We have a charity bucket for whatever amount you wish to donate
Availability and Bookings