Rushbanks Farm Caravan and Camping Site
Bures Road, Wissington, Suffolk, CO6 4NA
All Bookings Via Email Please.
- We are open 12th April to 29th September 2019
- No dogs allowed / No electric on site / Hot showers available
- June to 15 September is 2 nights minimum arriving Friday or Saturday
- May and August Bank holidays are 3 nights minimum (please arrive Friday)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, availability and bookings.
You must book via email in order to come on site.
Please include your:
– Full name
– Number of tents/caravans/campervans/motorhomes
– Arrival time, day & date
– Departure day & date (please depart by 12pm)
– Your telephone number
– Which website you found us though
– What keywords you typed into Google to find us
– Have you or any of your group visited us before?
– Allow up to 24 hours for a confirmation email
For all other enquiries please email: email@example.com
Arrive on-site in style via canoe or kayak to the north bank of the river Stour.
Take the A134 to Nayland. At Nayland turn left, sign posted “Bures.” Follow the road for about two kms past a left hand lane sign posted “Wissington Church.” There is a group of cottages on the left and shortly after a sign to the campsite. Turn left through a gate adhering to the 10mph speed limit and follow the farm track down to the waterside.
Take the B1508 to Bures. In the centre of the village turn right by the Church into Nayland Road. After 3kms look for Rushbanks Farm on the left. Another 100m turn right through a gate adhering to the 10mph speed limit and follow the farm track down to the waterside.
Colchester North Station (Taxis are approximately £15)
Light Aircraft to Nayland Airfield